In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1crack masculine informalpasta base feminine
- Crack is safer and easier to obtain than freebase cocaine because baking soda is used instead of ether to remove the hydrochloride.
- Because freebase cocaine is not water soluble, it must be vaporized and inhaled to be absorbed.
- Among users, about 70% say they have used crack on a relatively regular basis (this essay does not distinguish between crack and freebase, as both involve smoking cocaine).
- Crack cocaine, a freebase form of cocaine, is administrated mainly via smoking.
- And I've been on coke for 15 years, ending up on freebase.
- The preparation of freebase cocaine involves highly explosive solvents, extensive production time, and specialized equipment.
- Snorting any form of freebase cocaine is not recommended because freebase cocaine isn't water soluble.
- Abusers of freebase cocaine, regardless of how they obtain the drug, are far more likely to become dependent on the substance than those who sniff cocaine hydrochloride.
- The method used to form crack allows the freebase cocaine vapors to deeply penetrate into the lungs.
- A major factor responsible for the dramatic increase in cocaine use is the ability to freebase cocaine and extract essentially pure drug to be smoked as crack.
- If people are allowed to smoke themselves senseless on marijuana, why shouldn't they be free to inject heroin or freebase crack?
- This type of freebase cocaine makes a crackling sound when heated, so it was named ‘crack.’
- Everyone was moving on to little cooked rocks; the pieces provided the quick high of freebase cocaine.
- The ethnographic study of crack houses and base houses (where freebase cocaine is smoked) has further contributed to understanding the kinds and contexts of drug-related HIV risk that occur in those settings.
- Unlike the processing of freebase cocaine, converting powder cocaine into crack cocaine does not involve any flammable solvents.
- To a certain extent, smokable cocaine, in the form of freebase had been known for nearly twenty years by experienced cocaine users who produced their own supply.
- Cocaine is usually snorted or swallowed, but can be injected or smoked in the form of crack or freebase.
- Crack is a ready to use form of freebase cocaine which is easily and inexpensively produced.
- All can be taken by different routes, including oral, intranasal, intravenous, or smoked (the freebase of cocaine ‘crack’ or methamphetamine ‘crystal’).
- During the past 30 days, how many times did you use any form of cocaine, including powder, crack, or freebase, or sniff glue, or breathe the contents of aerosol spray cans, or inhale any paints or sprays to get high?
1fumar crack informalfumar pasta base
- The literature indicates that an ideal drug consumption facility is made up of three sections: a clinical area for injecting, a well-ventilated area for freebasing or chasing the dragon, and an adjacent common room.
- The sight of a computer keyboard or a blank page gave me the same rush that drug addicts get from seeing their freebasing paraphernalia.
- Since crack is a prepared form of freebased cocaine, the user does not have to buy the equipment or be exposed to the explosive chemicals associated with freebasing.
- The guy burned off his own face while freebasing, and lived not just to tell about it, but to tell jokes about it.
- In fact, when a person freebases cocaine, or makes crack, they are reversing what is done in the next process.
- Ironically it was the cocaine that bonded her with her father - dad and daughter freebased together.
- If you're like me, all you know about freebasing is that it has something to do with drugs, is addictive, and it probably involves a Bic lighter.
- Crack is a form that is prepared from freebased cocaine, the cocaine user don't buy the equipment or be exposed to explosive chemicals used with freebasing.
- Remember to never kiss your significant other immediately after freebasing crack-cocaine.
- Cocaine is even more addictive in its freebased form known as crack.
- Of course, when he wasn't reading, he was either freebasing or having cheap sex with some girl he met at a cafe.
- Freebasing was quickly replaced by crack cocaine because heating the ether for the freebasing was extremely dangerous.
- Unlike freebased cocaine, the production of crack does not require the use of a volatile solvent (ether).
- I mean, granted, Dave is not the most stable person in the world - no one who's done that much freebasing can be, really.
- Some people chew coca leaves, some people sniff the powdered crystalline refined alkaloid cocaine hydrochloride and some people smoke the freebased alkaloid in the form of crack.
- He complained about it that night while allegedly freebasing cocaine.
- Cocaine treated in this way is known as ‘freebase’ and the process as ‘freebasing’.
- It was his own addiction that led him to set himself on fire while freebasing cocaine.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.