In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1trabajador que trabaja por cuenta propia masculinetrabajadora que trabaja por cuenta propia femininetrabajador que trabaja por libre masculine Spaintrabajadora que trabaja por libre feminine Spainfreelance masculine
- Over time, the game industry will likely adopt a movie-style production approach of per-project contracted freelancers.
- The team is also joined by several freelancers like a musician, sound maker and illustrator.
- Editors and other freelancers prefer to charge by the hour, while many companies and individuals hiring us prefer to pay a flat rate.
- The company roster includes about 100 full-time workers and 40 freelancers.
- It is also assumed here that in contrast to permanent employees, freelancers cannot usually perform other tasks during the waiting period.
- Employers like freelancers as they avoid the extra expense of pension contributions, sick pay and national insurance.
- The first are freelancers, mostly architects, dentists and notaries.
- She is beginning her career as a freelancer, having designed one restaurant logo and a friend's album.
- My role is mainly as a trusted freelancer who can get certain tasks accomplished and who is called in for certain jobs because of pre-defined agreements.
- Even better, its employees and freelancers confer more often, allowing them to work faster and more efficiently.
- More new designs from freelancers will be introduced in the coming months.
- Writers, artists and other kinds of freelancers get burned by this, one way or the other, no matter what they do.
- Even now, we are a staff of only eight full-time people, with many freelancers and commission-based salespeople.
- Most of the working journalists, except freelancers, just stopped by for select sessions.
- Of course, broke freelancers or young writers struggling for a first publication credit are prone to doing what they have to do to get in print and get some payment.
- But managing an office of freelancers is not like running a traditional workplace.
- We drank tea and chatted and I was so pleased to see that she is really excited about her new life as a design freelancer.
- Prior to that, he had some print experience as a freelancer.
- The company has only 20 full-time employees, and a tight network of freelancers and contractors.
- The artists and freelancers were respectively paid a salary or per-project fees.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.