1barniz copal masculinebarniz de muñeca masculine
- The name French polish is deceptive, because it's not a furniture polish at all, but a varnish, a finish, just as lacquer is a finish.
- I knew a French polisher who worked in the yard and he made up his French polish at home and brought it into work each day so no-one would know the recipe for his polish.
- I'm presenting just an illustration of what French polish actually is, and how I approach it.
- Various proprietary products are sold as French polish, unusually consisting of an alcoholic solution of shellac resin with a variety of additives intended to ease application or increase brightness.
- Open-grained wood will require several coats of French polish to seal it.
1barnizar con muñecabarnizar con muñequilla
- Once you feel confident with the technique, you can then begin to French polish the actual instrument.
- Never French polish in high humidity because the water in the air will become trapped beneath the surface.