- It will produce long and round rolls, French sticks and tin bread effortlessly and consistently.
- Cut the baguette or French stick in half.
- Slice a French stick and spread each side liberally with the flavoured butter.
- Who can resist freshly spread hot buns and or a lightly buttered French stick?
- Before I knew it she was putting her French sticks in the backseat.
- He was buying bread, you see, crusty baguettes, French sticks, medium sliced wholemeal Hovis, chocolate donuts, pastries, that sort of thing.
- In addition to ‘specialty breads’, there are also ‘luxury breads’, such the French sticks.
- For baking French sticks or loaves, an optional steam generator can provide sufficient steam as the French sticks are being loaded to produce the necessary crust formation.
- There are the two-feet long French sticks to tackle for around 70 baht.
- I'll stand in the kitchen in my underpants, covering my chest with crumbs, and you'll lean against my back, intermittently sipping on a glass of chilled water and nibbling at French stick.
- It's a thin, Italian equivalent of small French sticks, made with olive oil.
- Shave the light brown crust from the outside of the French stick with a bread knife and discard it.
- Using your machine or mixer you can turn out delicious rolls, French sticks and pizza.
- It is also known in English as a French stick or a French loaf.
- You pay twice the price for a French stick that is delivered to them by the same suppliers as your local shop!
- Slice the French stick into slices.
- I stood there guiltily, knowing I had deprived the rest of the ex-pat community of a great culinary moment to be shared with a lump of cheddar, pickled onion and a French stick.
- A man dismounted his motorbike and went inside to purchase an armful of French sticks which he tied to the luggage rack.
- Spread plenty of the garlic butter into each cut slice of bread and then wrap the whole French stick in kitchen foil.
- I guess if I was to estimate what it cost to feed my four I would say around about £7.00, including a nice French stick.