1(fried)torrija femininetorreja feminine Latin America
- Saturday morning started with a hearty breakfast of scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, and French toast.
- He sat as she went to the tray and put together a plate of the milder foods such as bread and jelly and French toast.
- Breakfast is pretty normal fare with something for everyone; French toast, omelet, steak and eggs, eggs Benedict and some lighter offerings such as bagels and cereal.
- Mary blushed, putting plates of French toast and sausage on the table before sitting down.
- Use nice, thick-cut white bread to make French toast.
- I serve eggs over easy, sourdough or rye, omelettes, pancakes and French toast to those that happen to find their way into our little joint.
- Large amounts of sunlight poured through the large glass pane in the entrance, and with the glass door open, a cool morning breeze swept through the cafe that smelled of bacon, pancakes and French toast.
- But in this case, as ever, conventional wisdom is wrong, for today is when you whip out your milk, cinnamon, eggs, and maple syrup for French toast.
- Another option is to make French toast with day-old bread.
- Potato pancakes and French toast are finally here to help solve these problems.
- The next day they woke to the smells of eggs, bacon, hash browns, sausage, French toast, fresh home made biscuits, and gravy.
- Breakfast is hearty, with bacon, sausage, eggs, pancakes, French toast and grilled steaks, depending on the day.
- While I was very fond of the pancakes - fluffy and perfectly circular, thanks to our trusty pancake pan - it is Burg's French toast that haunts me.
- Fried potatoes, French toast, eggs, sausage, coffee and orange juice sat on the table.
- The smell of French toast and bacon woke me up on Christmas.
- Lily shrugged, and Emma set out the eggs and milk and bread for French toast.
- They put it to great use - I saw people eating what looked like fantastic French toast and, as you'll see in a moment, my sandwich featured terrific toasted raisin bread.
- Antonio and Haley were almost done cooking what looked to be a feast; bacon, eggs, French toast, grits, and waffles.
- Downstairs, the smell of bacon and French toast made her mouth water.
- There's a chocolate-and-vanilla crème brûlée that tastes like gooey summer custard, and a bland roasted-peach concoction built on a dry square of French toast.
2British(in packets)tostada que se vende en paquetesbiscote masculine Spain