In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1frecuencia modulada feminine
- These data were not used to measure time lags between the acoustic and seismic channels, but merely to demonstrate the similarity in frequency modulation and duration of signals in both the air and ground.
- The system can tell how tired or stressed the speaker is by detecting irregularities in frequency modulation and analysing other factors, he said.
- Each frame of one of Ofer's movies shows a few thousand syllables from a given bird, plotted on a couple of dimensions such as duration and amount of frequency modulation.
- There are synthesizers that use frequency modulation and other algorithms to generate extraordinarily rich and complex sounds.
- The frequency modulation gives the clarity that makes music more enjoyable.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.