In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1con frecuenciaa menudofrecuentemente
- Because there is less trauma to the eye, the procedure can be repeated frequently.
- He has frequently bemoaned the absence of sequins and glitter in recent national finals.
- Why do mindless vandals frequently ruin our beautiful parks and public buildings?
- Our regulars use it frequently to see if the line is long or how busy it is.
- These pictures frequently turn up in company reports and on the business pages.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.