1(youthful)(graduate/youth) sin experiencia
- I was a fresh-faced, motorcycle-riding teenager when the first one rolled off the production line back in June 1976.
- With his fresh-faced and boyish good-looks Decker becomes the object of unwanted attention, especially in the showers.
- With pop music playing, they always look so young, fresh-faced, attractive and carefree, and make me feel so old, ugly and decrepit.
- Also satisfied with his day's work was Scotland's Steven O'Hara, who is all of one day younger than the equally fresh-faced leader.
- He next encounters a fresh-faced young girl from his office, Toyo.
- Among those to be found celebrating Airdrie United's second division title at a quarter to five yesterday was a fresh-faced young man wearing a suit.
- Walls are plastered with posters of fresh-faced teenagers.
- The old school photograph shows a handsome, fresh-faced teenage boy staring awkwardly at the camera.
- But that was before the fresh-faced young man from Cork Constitution had his say.
- Yet that was the day when a fresh-faced teenager became a man.
- Like many fresh-faced young attorneys, she was eager to tackle a big case.
- Big Green Blue are a fresh-faced group of teens possessing more than a smattering of talent and good fortune, who are about to test the waters of success.
- There he sees a pretty and fresh-faced young woman who asks him, in a voice slightly tinged with a foreign accent, to take a seat.
- Here's what he has learned working with both CEOs and fresh-faced young missionaries.
- Before anyone forgets, the fresh-faced teenager was still playing in the Under 19s this time last month.
- The Leppard boys were fresh-faced and very young.
- My father, a fresh-faced young man, newly employed by a paper company, looks very proper and gentlemanly.
- She arrived fresh-faced and very young, but she quickly became absorbed into life in the jungle.
- She turned around and saw the fresh-faced teenager, barely more then seventeen sitting next to a small baby strapped into a car seat.
- Just shy of her thirtieth birthday, she must have passed as a fresh-faced teenager.