1escaños ocupados por ministros del gobierno o jefes de la oposición
- On 1 May, the senior front-bench spokesperson on defence for National delivered a planned and substantial speech to a regional party conference.
- He is gone - dumped and demoted - but he has kept his front-bench seat.
- But the House of Commons has become more of a front-bench system, particularly of the government front bench.
- He was an assured front-bench performer, which is a different thing from simply being an orator (although eloquence is a necessary component).
- Not the least of the Conservatives' victories on Thursday was their achievement in overcoming the potential public-relations disaster of losing one of their front-bench spokesmen the moment the polls closed.
- Last week his front-bench team signalled that their approach has more to do with representing business in traditional territory than going after Easterhouse voters.
- Unfortunately, the front-bench members snuck in from the side and did not get their top-up.
- Worse still, according to Phillip Johnston, is the prospect of a Tory front-bench spokesman clashing with a speaker representing a Scottish seat.
- Imagine being demoted, keeping a front-bench seat, and getting a pay increase at the same time!
- I am a senior member of the National Party - a front-bench member.
- There are now more former front-bench members of the National caucus than there are people currently sitting on the front bench.
- The first front-bench reshuffle is expected by mid-week.
- Contrary to Labour policy, he voted against the Gulf war in 1990-a move that cost him his seat on the front bench.
- The next test for Mr. Rudd occurs on Thursday when the make-up of the new front bench is decided.
- They are a very lacklustre bunch on both the front bench and the back benches.
- I acknowledge the prowess of the members on the front bench of this Government - they are formidable.
- They intend to secure ongoing involvement, not simply to be voting fodder for the front-bench team.
- It figured that New Zealanders do not like criminals, so the front-bench members will make their speeches against criminals.
- Debate is thus foreclosed in glib, prepared, often single-sentence replies that a trained front-bench speaker can issue as if from his own mammoth brain.
- The Prime Minister might think that health is important enough to have it has a front-bench portfolio, but being informed about it is not what she is demonstrating today.