1primera plana feminineto hit / make the front page — salir en primera plana
- before noun front-page news — noticia de primera plana
- Just days after being installed, the state-owned Daily News carried a front-page story highlighting the president's directive to take ‘urgent actions to uplift estate workers’.
- The New University, the student newspaper, published a front-page article, which featured, more or less verbatim, Mary's charges.
- When he returned the local newspaper had a front-page story which made him cringe.
- Some of the most famous front pages, from the early 20th century to the present day, are reproduced here.
- Across Australia, his passing provoked front-page headlines in newspapers and pages of coverage.