In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1inyección femininebefore noun fuel-injection engine — motor de inyección
- Rather, features like high pressure turbocharging and common rail fuel injection are imposing higher loads on all components, and especially the crankshaft and the combustion chamber.
- The MTU 6V 199 TE20 diesel engine is fitted with direct fuel injection, an exhaust gas turbocharger, liquid cooling and electronic engine management system.
- To this the students may add the options of turbocharger or supercharger, carburetor or fuel injection with electronic engine management.
- Mazda eventually plans to add direct fuel injection and turbocharging to the I - 4 lineup.
- In warm weather, engines with fuel injection and electronic ignition start easily enough to hide a worn-out battery.
- Thanks to its CDI electronic fuel injection, even the usual diesel engine sound is muted.
- These new engines are also engineered for various technologies to be added as needed, such as displacement-on-demand and direct fuel injection.
- The turbocharged 6-cylinder powerplant will feature full electronic fuel injection, considered technically impossible on a diesel until only a few years ago.
- The new engine employs a common-rail direct injection system with precision-controlled fuel injection pressure and injection timing along with a small high efficiency turbocharger.
- The latter also features variable exhaust valve timing and sequential multi-port fuel injection, but does away with the combustion chamber trough in the center of the piston that helps stratify the air-fuel charge on the turbo engine.
- Our direct fuel injection can be flexibly adapted to meet the varying requirements of engine builders.
- Electronic control of fuel injection also enables softening of the power pulses to smooth and quiet the engine, even at idle.
- The latest engine would have 16 cylinders, multi-point fuel injection and 4 turbos, but it would be a side-valve design so you could use Model-T Ford parts on it.
- To this point, electronics have been used in spot locations in vehicles for such things as fuel injection, antilock brakes and electronic clocks.
- Engine efficiency is enhanced even further by an intercooler and direct fuel injection.
- The excellent International-developed hydraulic-assist direct fuel injection generates as much as 26,000 psi pressure at the injector.
- It packs a turbocharged 2.0-liter 4-cyl engine with direct fuel injection and some 274 hp.
- Consider a bike with shaft drive, a 6-speed gearbox, Bosch fuel injection and moderate, ride-all-day ergonomics.
- They had no fuel injection, no independent suspension, no air bags, no antilock brakes, no nothing!
- The diesel uses second-generation common rail diesel injection and incorporates computer-controlled fuel injection and high pressure directly into the combustion chamber.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.