1viciado British informal(room) con aire viciado
- Perhaps the healthy option is to leave that fuggy pub, and go smoke a few fags in the fresh air.
- I was glad we'd specified the latter, since the restaurant's smoking section, separated from the main dining area, was a little fuggy.
- It's very important to ventilate: open bedroom windows so it's not fuggy from the night before.
- The wood burning stove glowed red, it was all fuggy in the cabin.
- Tumbleweed blows through bars that 12 months ago would have been fuggy and packed.