In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(soldier/student) de tiempo completo(post/employment) de jornada completa(employment/post) de tiempo completoit's a full-time job looking after three children — cuidar a tres niños es un trabajo de jornada completa / de dedicación exclusiva
- If you have full-time selectors whose job is to watch cricket 365 days a year, then it is okay.
- That decision to give up his full-time job to pursue music did not come lightly.
- Now it has full-time professional staff working with vulnerable youngsters.
- He will combine his new role with his full-time night job at a logistics centre at Manchester Airport.
- Working mothers find the professional demands of full-time teaching difficult to fulfil.
- They still need to give their own time to the job, just as full-time teachers do.
- My mum was employed in that most challenging of jobs - being a full-time mother to four children.
- From this page, you can scan in-depth profiles of the leading B-schools, as well as profiles of hundreds of other full-time programs.
- Is it such a crazy question to ask someone who is offering you a full-time job?
- Despite a Sportscotland grant for a new full-time coach, the job could be one of the first victims of the cuts.
- The hard-working couple's evenings at the cinema came on top of full-time day jobs.
- Her father died with so many assets that even the job of getting rid of the money will be a full-time career.
- The loss of a part-time job or a casual job can, to that person, be just as important as the loss of a full-time job.
- Teaching is a full-time job and it needs a full-time commitment to one school.
- Faure may soon be obliged to give up the day job and become a full-time musician if the committee decides against her.
- They should then receive 50 per cent of the wages of full-time employees.
- He had refused to give up is job in the financial sector in order to become a full-time rugby professional.
- The expansion is expected to create around 100 new full-time jobs over the next five years.
- Peter wrote a trial script for Coronation Street which landed him a job as a full-time storyliner.
- This program is for full-time students employed in retail or service stores, agriculture, or colleges and universities.
1a tiempo completoto work full-time — trabajar una jornada completa
1final del partido reglamentario masculinefinal del tiempo reglamentario masculine
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.