In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1pensión completa feminine
- The accommodation arranged by the Secretary of State under section 4 includes full board, but no cash or vouchers.
- The free accommodation scheme arranged by the school is a very successful arrangement where local, carefully selected families, give full board and accommodation in return for help with the children and light housework.
- The pilgrimage, which will depart from Knock Airport, will include seven nights full board in the Avenida Hotel and the cost is E800.
- A guided pilgrim tour of Fatima with Spiritual Director will depart on July 27, 7 nights, full board, staying at Hotel Avenida.
- This includes seven nights' full board accommodation, return flights, airport transfers, activities in The Club and travel insurance.
- This includes full board, two nights accommodation in twin en suite rooms, tuition, four activity sessions and use of all specialist equipment and facilities.
- The price includes full board, free bar open 15 hours daily, three excursions, an overnight stay in Mexico City, insurance and cancellation cover, return scheduled flights, airport taxes, fees and charges.
- All ocean cruises are full board and include breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and midnight snacks.
- Transco will be footing the resident's bill, which includes full board accommodation and a taxi service.
- Price including accommodation and full board is £409.
- Our company, which specialises in the provision of full board residential style accommodation currently has a vacancy for a Night Porter.
- Five nights will be spent in Lourdes with full board at the Hotel Jeanne D' arc The cost per person inclusive is 545.99.
- Four new accommodation centres offering full board, education and health facilities for 3,000 asylum seekers were also announced and, if successful, similar facilities for 30,000 more could be created.
- During the period from Sunday-Thursday you will enjoy full board accommodation.
- The price covers flights and transfers, full board and accommodation, wine and beer with all meals, sports activities and evening entertainment.
- The West Limerick pilgrimage to Lourdes will take place August 23-28 departing from Shannon, and the fare includes full board at the Hotel Jeanne de Arc.
- The cost of the trip is 575 euro per person and is based on full board accommodation.
- The Spiritual Director for this pilgrimage is Reverend Liam Merrigan C.C. Staying at the Hotel Astoria with full board and private facilities the all in fare is £409.00.
- The cost, which includes full board and guided tours, is 709 euro plus 45 euro which will cover insurance and tax.
- The cost includes taxes, transfers, full board and entertainment on board.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.