1tierra de batán feminine
- The inert material can be talc, whiting or fuller's earth available from your local hardware store while the solvent will vary based on the type of stain.
- Fuller's earth deposits are widespread, but the fuller's earth near Bath, which gave rise to the term in the late eighteenth century, is no longer exploited.
- A natural powdered clay is fuller's earth, which can be mixed into a paste with hot water.
- Deposits of fuller's earth are located in England, Japan and the USA.
- Best for oily skin types (Clay or fuller's earth mud is available in powder form at any health food store.)
- If oil or grease is spilled on porch or patio cement, apply an absorbent powder such as fuller's earth, cornmeal, or sawdust to absorb as much oil as possible immediately.