1aficionado masculineaficionada feminine
- Who knows - it could give birth to computer fundis, right here in Lower Seplan.
- The clash at the Orient Theatre two years ago left Funeka so battered, though he won, that some boxing fundis thought he would never box again.
- Galloway told the court that both brothers were computer fundis and she feared they would tamper with or destroy Internet information needed by the state.
- Health fundis will be pleased to know that South Africa is finally joining the western world in climbing on to the organic bandwagon.
- For art fundis, the NSA Art Gallery will exhibit the artworks of former students who are now working professionally, as a well as present students and community-based artists.