1(animal) peludo(toy) de peluche(covering/lining) afelpado
- Any bite from a warm-blooded furry creature must be considered suspect, even if minor.
- The curious red-eyed female headed straight to the well ripe banana we had been given on our arrival to tempt the furry creature.
- At the pet store, I spotted a cute, furry puppy and an equally cute guy working there.
- Now the house Pomeranians eat cat food, the stray cats eat dog food and all the furry creatures sit where they wish.
- CottonTails rescue centre in Westbury has taken so many of the furry pets into their care they desperately need to find new owners.
- It's a sad fact that when you share your life with small furry creatures, you have to face the inevitable.
- That makes this leaf eater with its furry feet one of the rarest animals in the world.
- This furry scrap of a creature was of course completely lovable and endearing, but only to people who like cats.
- Why do goats sing and what can a bee, a mouse, and an unknown furry creature have in common?
- Dogs are more socially acceptable than dolls and, being alive and furry, a little more entertaining.
- When I stoop to feel the texture of a small furry leaf, she quickly tells me not to touch the plants.
- Before long he discovered a large, peculiar seed; it was furry and the color of pomegranates.
- The leaves are light green, slightly furry and have an attractive scalloped edge.
- The tagged rodent was released into the wild to allow researchers to investigate how the little furry pests behave on small islands.
- Usually Gerbils have a white furry tummy and their tails are also covered in hair, unlike those of mice.
- They stand aghast that a person can devote so much of their busy life to quiet conversations with these furry friends.
- They are nice furry mammals, which sit in the palm and can be stroked.
- The once furry brown creature now looked like a fuzzy, purple and green monster.
- It was covered with fluffy, furry pink stuffed animals that had bright pink gems for eyes.
- She was wearing a furry waistcoat and odd, low-slung baggy trousers, but the most interesting thing was her bottom.
- You need them spaced at intervals of about 2m, with the baited ends placed across the routes used by your furry friends.
- The range of outfits for our smaller, furry companions seems totally limited.
- Besides, a better celebration is some quiet time at home with the wife and the two furry children.
- They can't be made into posh burgers, they can't be kept as pets, and they can't be made into nice furry coats like mink can.
- It delivers 7,000 furry friends to seven hospitals in the area each year.
- It was made of a soft furry material, creamish white. Oh how she had admired that bag!
- Otherwise, what happens is that the edges become all fluffy and furry and the potatoes absorb too much water.