In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Or it may expand so fast that gravity could never pull galaxies together again.
- Some massive clusters of galaxies are similarly held together against the cosmic flow.
- Conquering the galaxy involves dealing with a couple hundred billion stars at least.
- There really is a big mountain out there on some planet in some solar system in some galaxy.
- And he needs to be president of the Galaxy to do it.
- Near the geographic center of the galaxy was a binary star system called Theralia.
- New planetary star systems and galaxies are being discovered almost daily.
- But of course it has structures in it, stars and galaxies and clusters of galaxies.
- You can conquer the galaxy with your best friends in a single evening.
- Eventually, these protogalactic fragments merged and galaxies and quasars formed.
- He was thinking only of the chance of individual stars within our own galaxy, the Milky Way, acting this way.
- We realized that our Galaxy was just one of many billions of galaxies in the universe.
- Section IV takes us off the land and into comets, galaxies and constellations of stars.
- With even greater, if not absolute certainty, we know that man can never be in a position to detect life in other solar systems of galaxies.
- Stars and planets, galaxies and nebulas unveil themselves close to the eyes of the visitors.
- On another note, this story takes place now, just in a different part of the galaxy.
- This clumping in turn produced the galaxies and clusters of galaxies we see today.
- Just as stars are the building blocks of galaxies, galaxies are the building blocks of the universe.
- The clusters smashed together thousands of galaxies and trillions of stars.
- Supermassive black holes are found in the centers of galaxies that contain billions of stars.
- In the Nature we observe, the Universe is filled with dust and gas in addition to stars, planets and galaxies.
- That is, we can discover things about the stars and galaxies involved from the way in which the Moon cuts off their light.
- There are a hundred billion stars in our galaxy alone and there are billions of other galaxies.
- The rishis tell us of the galactic center of the universe, which feeds energy to all the galaxies and solar systems of the universe.
- There are reckoned to be about 400 billion stars in our galaxy, the Milky Way.
2(of celebrities)constelación femininepléyade feminine
- RSS-fortified radio on mobile phones opens a whole galaxy of possibilities.
- In the galaxy of first-class hams, this one most definitely deserves its spot.
- Auden was the next writer to sign on, bringing in his wake a galaxy of homeless talents.
- Greetings from a convention of those who admire the galaxy of nameless icons!
- Music fans flocked to hear a galaxy of international stars at a festival of global music and dance.
- We don't have the galaxy of players we had when we had Woosnam and Lyle, Faldo and Ballesteros.
- Major cash problems for Australian clubs means a galaxy of internationals will want to play in Britain next season.
- Wales were savaged by the absence of a galaxy of their players.
- I would like to say that he was an emperor amongst the present galaxy of saints.
- A whole galaxy of cool, disco artists are banding together for a fun show to remember.
- Archeologists unearthed a galaxy of merry swastikas when they excavated Troy.
- There were other great athletes in those days as well, in fact a galaxy of them.
- The official website is now a positive galaxy of useful stuff.
- Kalpana Chawla, her name now enshrined in the galaxy of super achievers, was a rare bird indeed.
- To create his galaxy of impressions, Baxter watched television avidly, even backstage between stage shows.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.