In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1cálculo biliar masculine
- The body can function well without a gallbladder and removing it is a common treatment for gallstones that are causing symptoms.
- This type of jaundice is usually caused by a gallstone, or a tumour or cyst in the bile duct or pancreas.
- Common examples of these latter disorders include disturbance of liver cell function by acute hepatitis and obstruction of the bile ducts by impacted gallstones.
- Obstetric cholestasis is associated with cholesterol gallstones.
- Exercise improves lower back pain, and prevents gallstones.
- The passage of a gallstone down the bile duct into the duodenum is very painful, and is known as biliary colic.
- In diabetic patients, the natural history of gallstones is generally benign, and there is low risk of a major complication.
- Approximately 90 percent of gallstones are composed of cholesterol.
- A wide array of laboratory and radiologic studies is used for the evaluation of gallstones located in the gallbladder and the common bile duct.
- When it precipitates in the gall bladder it forms crystalline solids called gallstones.
- Children with chronic hemolytic disorders generally have an increased risk of developing pigment gallstones.
- The most common causes of pancreatitis are gallstones and alcohol use.
- Elevated levels of cholesterol and bile pigments in the blood can cause gallstones, xanthomas, and high cholesterol.
- The most common cause of acute cholecystitis is obstruction of the cystic duct by gallstones, resulting in acute inflammation.
- An abdominal computed tomographic scan showed gallstones and a splenic infarct.
- If it is caused by an obstruction such as a gallstone or a tumour, you may need to have surgery.
- There are many reasons for jaundice other than cancer, for example hepatitis, or obstruction of the common bile duct due to gallstones.
- This may predispose to gallstones, which in turn can lead to common bile duct obstruction.
- These will reveal any abnormality in the bile or pancreatic systems, such as gallstones, bile duct disorders, Pancreatitis or cancer of the head of the pancreas.
- If you have gallstones but no pain, chances are good the stones won't be a problem for you.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.