In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1Sportplan de juego masculine
- They outline a game plan that has the players arranged like pieces on a chess board.
- Before this season, the Seahawks' defensive game plans were much more ambitious.
- He takes great delight in preparing a game plan and watching his players execute it.
- He wanted to build a team, compose game plans, strategize during contests, and celebrate victories and maybe even championships.
- If the players find their game plans overwhelming, imagine what opponents think.
- Offenses can't run up the middle on them, and many teams take plays out of their game plans when facing defenses that feature these players.
- The coordinator calls plays, puts in game plans and works with one side of the ball.
- The scenario didn't allow Georgia coaches to finalize game plans.
- I think, perhaps, a lot more thought goes into the planning of your own game plans and looking at the opposition than ever before.
- The Colts' system also discourages opponents from devising risky game plans.
- With these basics out of the way, we can start to build a game plan and talk about strategy.
- He treats veterans with great respect, allowing them to take it easy in training camp and seeking out their opinions on everything from game plans to league issues.
- We've noticed some particular weaknesses in the game plan we tried playing to last year.
- He can be a head coach or an assistant whose masterful handling of his players and creation of game plans make a huge difference in a team's fortunes.
- He moves with authority through Maryland's offense, but now defensive game plans will be geared to stop him.
- Faxes provide an aerial view of a play soon after it is completed, giving coaches timely information that helps them adjust game plans and schemes.
- Their emphasis has been on tactical and strategic game plans, talent-spotting at neighbouring schools and then offering them bursaries to play for their schools.
- Therefore players should organize practices, compose game plans using central planning sessions, and change training camp to re-education camp for coaches and owners.
- He's the kind of coach who works endless hours to prepare game plans for a quarterback-friendly system that turns signal-callers into stars.
- Everything revolves around the defensive game plans he concocts and his ability to keep the team on the same page during tough times.
2(long-term plan)estrategia feminine
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.