1(antes de entrar a la universidad) año libre masculine
- Laura was taking a gap year in her education after finishing a course at Sheffield College.
- The former Dauntsey's School girl, on a gap year before going to college, worked as a care assistant at Brendoncare.
- Back then, she thought modelling might simply be funding a gap year before art college.
- He is taking a gap year between school and university, and is currently working as a spiked intern.
- Other American students who have not yet been accepted to college use a gap year specifically to build their resumes.
- However, missionary endeavour is much more than a gap year or two between university and a career.
- Recently I hosted an event for a charity which helps young British people to travel during their gap year and overseas students to study in the UK.
- Laura, a former student of Sheffield College, was taking a gap year, and Natalie had taken eight months off her shop job to travel with her.
- Not for them two or three years at college with a gap year to chase kangaroos before going on to university.
- Peter, 19, who left Marlborough College in the summer, has a variety of work planned for his gap year before going to university.
- Her son Chris, 19, was taken ill last weekend in the city of Jinja in South East Uganda, where he is working at a college during his gap year.
- When I came back I didn't find it at all shocking that none of my high school friends took a gap year, and very few of my now college friends had either.
- In spite of these statistics, increasing numbers of students choose to take a gap year after graduating.
- He was on a gap year before going to university and was working at a firm of solicitors in the centre of Bradford to save up for a trip to Tanzania in the summer.
- She was on a gap year before going to university to study teaching.
- Her gap year after university was spent working for the Glasgow Mission.
- Tara, 19, from north London, had a gap year before university.
- During her gap year she broke in the younger of the horses and completed all the initial training of the animal.
- Lots of students now take a gap year and use it to travel or work abroad.
- Students embarking on a gap year in the developing world are focusing on fun and failing to learn about the culture of new countries, it was claimed yesterday.
- Así se denomina en Gran Bretaña el período entre el final de los estudios preuniversitarios y el comienzo de la carrera universitaria que toman muchos estudiantes para conseguir experiencia laboral y acumular fondos o para viajar a otros países.