In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1US(flatulent)lentils make me gassy — las lentejas me producen gases
- If you feel more gassy than normal, don't be alarmed; this is normal.
- Normally, when I'm worried about something, even about not finishing my homework, I get a loud heartbeat, can't keep food down, and that gassy feeling I told you about appears.
- I was gassy when I got home, and actually woke up halfway through the night pretty sick.
- Around 8: 00 or so I felt really bloated and gassy - it felt like my intestines were in knots.
- Symptoms can include feeling tired all the time, gassy and bloated.
- However, lots of frequent small breastfeedings are likely to contain more foremilk than hindmilk which apparently can make baby much more gassy.
- If soy or other legumes make you gassy and give you cramps find something else, don't pop digestive aids like candy.
- Most recipes direct you to skim the foam from the pot, but this is mainly for aesthetic reasons; the foam isn't harmful and, contrary to some opinions, won't make you gassy.
- If your baby is more gassy, burping a few times during the feeding may help.
- These changes can also lead to indigestion, which can make you feel very full, bloated or gassy.
- So all I really got from it was that I have a really gassy baby, which I knew.
- A greasy, gassy but much happier little fellow has resulted.
- He's fussy, gassy, possibly lactose-intolerant, and suffering from what appears to be day-night confusion.
- At the same time, I was getting that gassy feeling again.
- Yesterday we even drove all they way up to take the ferry to Mackinac Island, where we took a carriage ride on the world's most gassy horse.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.