1(con el puño largo) guante masculine(of suit of armor) guantelete masculine(of suit of armor) manopla feminine
- Both men are in complete armor; the duke's helmet and gauntlets lie at his sides, while Saint George, a dragon coiled around his legs, removes his helmet with his right hand.
- He dropped his swords and pummelled the paladin's helm with his armoured gauntlets, knocking him backwards and disorientating him for a second.
- Some knights were cited as wearing mail gloves under their plated gauntlets for added strength.
- In other words, the most successful stabilization force is one that wears both the mailed gauntlet and the velvet glove.
- He donned the mail breastplate and leggings, and put on a pair of steel gauntlets and boots.