In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Combine the softened gelatin with the warm lentils and adjust seasoning.
- Only fish gelatin or vegetable oil is acceptable as a carrier, or as a processing aid ingredient.
- Newer food dyes used in beverages and gelatin dessert mixes stain very quickly, especially red shades.
- In a bowl over an ice water bath, combine asparagus juice with gelatin and whip until it becomes a stiff foam.
- Remove from the heat and gradually add the gelatin, stirring constantly.
- After drying, the gelatin foam is cut and sterilized.
- When you think of a black-and-white photograph, you probably envision a silver gelatin print.
- For variety, try herbal teas, fruit juices or even flavored gelatin.
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Transfer the softened gelatin to a medium bowl, place over a hot water bath, and stir until dissolved.
- The treatment doses were in an edible oil solution packaged in identical gelatin capsules.
- Return to the blender and add the softened gelatin and blend again.
- Remove from the heat and stir to dissolve the gelatin.
- Early in 1961, the agency experimented on monkeys with gelatin capsules containing botulinum toxin.
- Water, soup, ice pops, and flavored gelatin are all good choices.
- Remove from the heat and add the gelatin and vitamin C and whisk to combine.
- Flan mix is found in supermarkets near gelatin dessert mixes.
- Hard or soft gelatin capsules are produced and filled with various pharmaceutical doses.
- Add the gelatin mixture to the syrup mixture and stir to combine.
- Eat foods that contain a lot of water, like soup or a gelatin dessert.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.