In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1médico de medicina general masculinemédica de medicina general feminine
- Patients in local hospitals owned by local communities are treated by general practitioners.
- Five of the studies assessed the effect of continuing medical education on general practitioners.
- The nurses contacted a general practitioner only if there was a particular issue with a patient.
- Two patients chose to be treated by their general practitioner, giving too small a group to be included in the analysis.
- One possibility for reducing costs would be to use a nurse practitioner instead of the general practitioner.
- Patients seen by a nurse were referred to a general practitioner when appropriate.
- We asked all general practitioners and practice nurses to attend all three sessions.
- Patients expected their general practitioner to be aware of their diagnosis, which was often not the case.
- The nurse would direct the more serious cases to a general practitioner.
- Patients want their general practitioners to listen and take them seriously.
- About one third of general practitioners had treated refugees, but few staff had undergone training.
- Questionnaires are usually used and are completed by the patients and their general practitioners.
- This is usually done by either a gynaecologist, a general practitioner, or a nurse practitioner.
- Obstetric care by general practitioners is a declining service in Canada.
- Perth has numerous specialists in skin diagnosis to whom general practitioners could refer patients.
- This is true not only for general practitioners and nurses, but also for patients.
- The treatment can be delivered by suitably trained practice nurses or general practitioners.
- The idea is for general practitioners to compare with patients a dummy medication with a real one.
- We compared the ability of general practitioners and practice nurses to interpret three of these methods.
- None of the general practitioners personally showed patients how or when to use an auto-injector.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.