In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1generación Y feminine
- Generation Y is the roughly 70-million Americans born since 1983-is said to already possess $167 billion in spending power.
- Generation Y, which Scion defines as consumers currently aged 8-22, will grow to rival the Baby Boomers in buying power.
- With Generation Y in the hands of Generation Grey, common ground may not always be obvious.
- The Millennials (also known as Generation Y) are today's youth and tomorrow's bigwigs, and marketing experts are slating them as the largest consumer group in U.S. history.
- Ambiguity is chic, especially among the under-25 members of Generation Y, the most racially diverse population in the nation's history.
- The mantra of Generation Y has emerged to be "why should I have to pay for something I can get for free?"
- Marketing to Generation Y is a matter of flexibility above all else.
- Today's 21-year-olds, who were born in 1982 and are part of the leading edge of Generation Y, are among the most-studied group of young adults ever.
- Generation Y, born between 1977 and 1994, is the perfect consumer.
- Thon's growth, at least during the past several years, has coincided with the arrival of Generation Y at University Park.
- Generation X has to admit that Generation Y is growing up.
- Regardless of how marketers communicate with Generation Y, these kids should be treated openly and with respect.
- A person from the Mature generation may desire a formal living area while a Generation Y would prefer a more functional, informal space.
- The secret to success, as a product and as a brand, lies in knowing what Generation Y wants and how they want it.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.