In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Equally though, it can be based on a template or a model that is more generic in nature.
- One final point of emphasis: this evaluation should be done in terms of generic deployments, not specific ones.
- As long as an applicant achieved the requisite points on the generic characteristics cited above he or she would gain selection.
- This makes it relatively difficult to relate to the characters despite the universally generic themes of this genre.
- However, the law has historically held that generic terms cannot be trademarks.
- The inclusion of context specific as well as generic aspects of methodological quality is sometimes sensible.
- A lot of courses that I would be interested in aren't available in the summer, so I'm stuck with generic classes.
- Once a trademark has become generic, it must remain available for all to use.
- Carrying out similar duties each day at work makes the tasks generic, which interferes with your ability to recall.
- Lurking inside that generic category was a simple set of steps that is the essence of design.
- Initially he would have sort of linked the two together as generic processes of defence.
- Look through the pictures and pigeonhole each one into a generic class.
- "If I had a more generic name, I'd sign petitions with impunity, " he said.
- In truth, it's fairly generic for this sort of thing.
- It is written in broad and generic terms and, as a result, remains relatively unchanged for three to five years.
- Although that premise is fairly generic, it still hits a few good notes.
- The interiors are neither universal nor generic but specific, tailored, and unpredictable.
- Again, it's a pretty generic story, but it's consistently watchable.
- The point I make here is that " architect " is a generic term.
- Trademarks must be enforced or they risk becoming generic, and not protected.
2(product/drug) no de marca
1producto no de marca masculine
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.