In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1genéticogenetic manipulation — manipulación genética feminine
- The genetic symbols of the yellow alleles and their origin were described elsewhere.
- His research has relied predominantly on genetic and molecular biology techniques.
- They also used a cell culture model and performed genetic analysis in human patients.
- The genetic algorithm technique can work, but only because programmers have supplied the goal.
- Well in this genetic research there are ethical questions that arise from it.
- Ecotypes such as Ler, that have been traditionally used for genetic studies, come from that region.
- That applies surely to the uses of genetic knowledge and technology in relation to all species.
- After this, genetic analysis for abnormalities in known genes will be done.
- As a first step, a single gene deletion would be advantageous for reverse genetic analysis.
- There is a report of some recent genetic research at Gene Expression which seems to me to be overinterpreted.
- It is now cited as the primary source for many basic genetic techniques and approaches.
- To date, the genetic debate has taken place in the language of the newspaper headline.
- Such families are rare for the common diseases now at the centre of genetic epidemiological research.
- With the discovery of the gene a simple and accurate genetic test became available.
- Researchers have tried various genetic or gene engineering methods to increase photosynthetic ability.
- This is a problem common to any population genetic analysis in a nonrecombining region.
- Only those loci with two or more alleles were included in the population genetic analysis.
- The role of the bicoid gene was first elucidated by a combination of genetic and physical experiments on the Drosophila embryo.
- An astonishing number of biochemical and genetic techniques are available to study chromatin behavior.
- This one explores genetic science, in particular the ethics of selecting genes for our children.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.