In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1código genético masculine
- In it he predicted that a large molecule carrying a genetic code would explain heritable characteristics.
- To clone, scientists replace all the genetic material in an egg with a mature cell containing the complete genetic code from the donor.
- The retrovirus would then move the gene into the host cell's genetic code.
- The genetic code is the mapping by which nucleotide sequences are translated into amino acid sequences.
- The genetic code of the Roboastra mitochondrial genome is the same as that used by other mollusks.
- A couple of years from now, there may be as many as 70 pathogens whose genetic code has been cracked.
- Its genetic code is embedded in a complex DNA structure called the TCP pathogenicity island.
- The genetic code has the same importance in molecular biology that the Periodic Table of the Elements has in chemistry.
- If a gene on the Y chromosome mutates, that piece of the male genetic code may disappear.
- We have a hundred trillion cells - when you try to use the same genetic code to get the same experiment done twice it never works.
- Clark works with genetic information, creating DNA portraits in which people are represented by their genetic code.
- In addition, their genetic code is simple and their cellular DNA is relatively easy to modify in the lab.
- He won the Nobel, discovered the double helix, and helped unravel our genetic code.
- The film's name comes from the initials of the four DNA bases of our genetic code: guanine, adenine, cytosine and thymine.
- Because of some unknown quirk or mutation in the cosmic dance her genetic code did not enable her cells to make a full life possible.
- Starting at one end of the gene, the genetic code is read three nucleotides at a time.
- With the human genetic code we find roughly 2 million to 3 million variations in the chromosomes.
- Biochemistry may explain why most of the exceptions to the genetic code involve stop codons.
- The universal genetic code is used in both the consistency analysis and the computer simulation.
- Our genetic code is found in parts of our cells called chromosomes.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.