In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1ingeniería genética feminine
- How do plants produced by genetic engineering differ from those produced by traditional breeding?
- With this in mind, why the sudden panic about a few pollen grains and the outrage against gene manipulation by genetic engineering?
- This genetic engineering is inseparable from global economic systems, with its global reach and ambition.
- The genetic engineering of livestock for human medical applications is known as pharming.
- It is not the case that the genes of the salmon itself are altered with genetic engineering.
- The manipulation of tomato fruit quality through genetic engineering is reasonably well advanced.
- The transatlantic dispute over genetic engineering threatens to be much more divisive.
- There are appropriate uses of genetic engineering, and there are inappropriate uses.
- Genomics and genetic engineering are also playing a substantial role in the development of agricultural biotechnology.
- The advancement of genetic engineering and biotechnology will further alienate farmer from farming.
- You've been an outspoken critic of genetically modified foods and genetic engineering.
- Wheat is a major world crop and as such is a primary target for improvement of agronomic characteristics via genetic engineering.
- Who is going to stop someone from creating designer babies by genetic engineering?
- The present corporate-sponsored push for genetic engineering aims at reversing this situation.
- RNA is also taking a place in the areas of gene therapy and genetic engineering.
- That may be true in medicine, but in athletics, genetic engineering is not a theme of science fantasy, but a sobering fact of our cyborg present.
- Does the transformation of scales into feathers require massive genetic engineering?
- And of course these days, anything's possible especially with genetic engineering.
- Perhaps the ultimate preventive treatment will involve some form of genetic engineering.
- Never before has this been done with so little foresight as is happening now with genetic engineering.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.