In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Less common types of male subfertility are caused by testicular or genital tract infection, disease, or abnormalities.
- After more than 50 years of searching, scientists have discovered a key gene that enables certain bacteria to cause blindness and debilitating genital tract infections.
- At early stages of embryonic development the genital region of males and females is indistinguishable.
- To reduce your risk of cervical cancer, protect yourself against genital human papilloma virus exposure.
- The team found that 66% of people with nipple piercings and 52% of those with genital piercings had developed health problems.
- These infections may range from cutaneous warts to genital mucous membrane infections that can progress to cervical cancer.
- It is important to tell your doctor if you develop genital itching or sores accompanied by fever and headache.
- The most common complaints were of fatigue, loss of libido, and decreased genital sensation.
- On the underside of the body lie the genital opening and sensory organs.
- Our results provide further support for the hypothesis that the male genital tract may serve as a reservoir of HPV infection.
- Treatment for hormone differentiation involves lifelong hormone therapy and/or genital surgery
- They often have cloudy whitish patches on the throat, near the umbilicus, and in the genital area.
- The fetal sex was identified by examination of the genital tract using a dissecting microscope at a magnification of × 15.
- Women's responses to close-ended questionnaires indicated that they were accepting of genital surgery and did not connect it to negative effects.
- No pathologic changes were seen in the genital organs.
- Several case studies and one randomised controlled trial have shown that screening significantly reduces the prevalence of genital tract infections and pelvic inflammatory disease in women.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.