In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Look beyond boundaries and such artificial barriers as nations, styles, and genres.
- Women also bring to poetry or other genres of literature a whole new area of experience and vision.
- Publishers, as with other purveyors of ideas, like their categories, their genres.
- Yet research can apply to all creative genres and so we should develop a more inclusive term.
- All in all, I picked up ten magazines representing a wide base of styles and genres.
- Time will tell if this talented director wishes to reinvigorate and reinvent the horror genre further than this.
- I will also write about the genre of the literature involved and how we understand it.
- Coetzee is capable of handling different genres with an enviable degree of felicity.
- Not just local music but all genres of music are played on our national instrument.
- The children's literature course focuses heavily on the different literary genres.
- I suspect that more modern audiences accustomed to the literary fantasy genre would be more accepting.
- Every few years, there is a resurgence of particular genres in the music industry.
- Although my undoubted favourite music genre is punk, I do also have a country streak.
- He amassed important examples that hint at diverse tastes for classic genres.
- This is a critical function that for me is missing from the more urban genres of music.
- By the late '80s I'd dare say that the whole slasher film genre had pretty much burned itself out.
- Now a major new documentary explores how the genre has developed over the years.
- He was a pioneer in various genres including satire, literary criticism, and drama.
- Among the genres to become established north and south of the Alps was portrait painting.
- Today, there are many artists out there trying to combine the different genres of music in the world.
2also genre paintingpintura de género feminine
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.