1(popular use)geranio masculinemalvón masculine Mexico River Plate
- Classic geraniums (planted in terracotta pots) are eye-catching and ever-so Mediterranean, and are slipping back into fashion.
- Surround a garden bench with heliotrope or aromatic foliage plants like scented geraniums.
- He filled the gutter with a mixture of weedless topsoil, finely screened compost and peat moss and planted his favorites - geraniums - in the mini planter.
- I filled it with some organic matter, planted bright red geraniums in the center and placed trailing ivy along the outer edges.
- Containers are planted with geraniums and petunias in Ann's favorite colors - pink, lavender, and cerise.
2(technical use)geraniácea feminine
- It may help to remove alternate roses and replace them with a different plant, such as a hardy geranium (cranesbill).
- Is there any blue half so pure, and deep, and tender, as that of the large crane's bill, the geranium pratense of the botanists?
- Five large dahlias and several clusters of roses, ageratum, and cranesbill geraniums are usually enough for one bouquet.
- The species of Crane's-bills, or wild geraniums, take their name from their distinctive bird's-bill-shaped seed cases.
- Other plants like the hardy geraniums proved easy to remove, with buds of new growth indicating their position and neat clumps of roots that fitted snugly into the waiting pots.