In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- I'm not sure I have great art inside of me, but there's something in my gut that seeks to express the gestalt I experience and perceive.
- When you react to a movie, you react to the whole thing, its entire gestalt of form and content - and you react as fully you, body and mind, emotions and personal history combined.
- To the best of our knowledge, the taxonomy of motivational domains above has not yet been tested empirically as a gestalt, through a substantive sample of emigrants.
- Several data sources were used to grasp the gestalt of symbolic-experiential therapy.
- Could these synthetic agents also be considered anthropomorphically by the collective gestalt of the user experience?
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.