1vestimenta feminineatuendo masculine formal humorousindumentaria feminine formal humorous
- This get-up doesn't necessarily require a belt, but you can wear it with a cool canvas belt and matching sneakers.
- What struck me about his get-up was that he was wearing boots.
- Don't forget: we all need places to wear our funky get-ups to.
- She knew that guy, the looks, the get-up and the hairstyle.
- They smell of fabric softener but have perfect little Goth get-ups - angry black t-shirts, leather collars, safety pins & black lips.
- Jim's wife Sue is dressing as a sailor and regulars are popping in wearing various get-ups that were all the rage during the Second World War.
- In a circle of thirty women, you will not see two hairstyles, two dresses, two get-ups that resemble each other.
- Accessories have to fit right, blend with your style and personality, and match properly with the rest of your get-up.
- Men wearing strange get-ups were standing before them holding automatic guns.
- He knew the get-up, the drill, the movement, and the swagger.
- And as I dried myself off, getting dressed in the same get-up as I had worn in the dream, I just couldn't wait to tell Sasha about my plan of action.
- A modest, nonattention-getting outfit beats a flashy get-up every time.
- He has been seen in everything from platinum blonde wigs to furry pant get-ups and says that each look truly reflects who he is.
- He usually appears in a three-piece tweed suit, a starched white shirt, a bowtie, and bookish glasses - a get-up that, like his artwork, would be easy to mock if it didn't mock itself.
- He said the get-up is part practical, part legacy.
- What other surprises happened today, other than your get-up?
- I'm sure a lot of thought was put into his get-up.
- Somehow, he managed not to look garish in the frightful get-up.
- They're a Japanese foursome who play real stony, acidy, '70s-style guitar rock, complete with psychedelic period get-ups.
- Can you at least tell me what's with the get-up?