1(into a place)segregar en ghettos
- This ‘soft’ segregation, he says, suggests that Britain is moving towards being a segregated, ghettoised society.
- They don't ghettoize crime writers in other countries, and of course they shouldn't.
- There will be fears that such schools will ghettoise Muslims by teaching them separately from other children.
- We did not want to be ghettoised and isolated.
- He said that if this issue was not addressed, it would create problems of social exclusion, and create ghettoised undocumented communities.
2(socially)marginarthey were ghettoized throughout the country — vivían segregados en guetos a través del país