In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1escritor fantasma masculineescritora fantasma feminine(persona que escribe un libro firmado por otro) negro masculine informal(persona que escribe un libro firmado por otro) negra feminine informal
- To date, he has written 36 books, 18 under his own name and 18 as a ghostwriter.
- As noted earlier, some presidents crafted their inaugural addresses, whereas others employed ghostwriters or speechwriters.
- Finally one of the US's finest ghostwriters is ready to blow and his career looks set to take on a life of it's own.
- The ghostwriter wants to produce a good book and they have over-elaborated on things.
- She was so dismayed with the ghostwriter's draft of her 1998 autobiography that she rewrote it completely.
- Many autobiographies disappoint because the player is unwilling to provide adequate time for the ghostwriter to delve into his mind.
- The book has been a saga in itself, with its subject falling out with two previous ghostwriters.
- Estimates suggest that almost half of all articles published in journals are by ghostwriters.
- So judges, politicians, businessmen, lawyers - and now it seems law professors - increasingly hire ghostwriters (whether they're called ghostwriters, law clerks, or research assistants) as specialists in writing.
- I am not the author of my life, but its ghostwriter, and I wish I'd been able to come up with something more outrageous.
- Unfortunately she is not a natural writer - and, unforgivably, nor is her ghostwriter.
- But what happens when the budget you've allocated for ghostwriters runs out - do you excuse weak albums as the result of just ‘not being in the mood to write?’
- Journal articles are no longer published anonymously, and ghostwriters demand that their contributions be acknowledged.
- Keeping in mind that people trust experts, you can have a ghostwriter write your web content and you present it under your name.
- He said one reason to be more lenient is that everyone assumes that most words uttered by politicians or published under their names were actually written by speechwriters or ghostwriters.
- He wanted to stay the course with his main character and write it himself without a ghostwriter or co-author.
- In truth, nearly every one of those celebrities made a deal through an agent or book packager, collected a nice advance for the use of the name, and left to a professional ghostwriter all the actual writing.
- Many ghostwriters offer their services very affordably.
- One of the UK's best known ghostwriters is Andrew Crofts.
- Another disturbing trend in university medicine today is the growing use of ghostwriters and ‘guest writers.’
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.