In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1papel para regalo masculine
- The floor of his parents' room was teeming with presents in colorful gift wrap.
- The firm handed over more than 30 rolls of gift wrap for the appeal which is collecting presents for children living in Bradford Council care homes.
- With a little creativity, you can easily make your own gift wrap out of various kinds of paper you have lying around the house.
- It's silly to spend $5 on a roll of gift wrap that someone is going to tear off and throw away minutes after they look at it.
- Alice ripped away the gift wrap, and couldn't help screaming when she saw the cd.
- Another £2 million profit increase and extra £500,000 profit could be achieved if the purchase of a firm which designs and manufactures gift wrap is finalised.
- On the side, he continued his design work, creating patterns for textiles, wallpaper, magazine covers, carpeting, gift wrap, ornaments, and tiles.
- Unwrapping begins with the painted bag, then moves to the hand-stamped gift wrap, decorated tags, handmade card, and finally the starring present.
- A versatile handheld paper crimper gives a professional look to paper projects ranging from greeting cards to napkin rings, Christmas tree ornaments to gift wrap.
- He removes it from the remnants of its gift wrap.
- Maybe we don't need to get swept away in a tidal wave of gift wrap every 12 months.
- He had always been a firm believer that gift wrap was made to be torn, and people who took the time to open each fold carefully so that it may be reused, were the type of people that were silly.
- Make your own cards or gift wrap by using nature's bounty of freshly fallen leaves.
- So, of course I decline my free roll of gift wrap.
- Each year, tons of gift wrap go to landfills after the holidays are over.
- The gift wrap on presents for his host family was in the bag, but the gifts were gone, as was the camera specially purchased for his trip.
- There it was, beneath a rumpled sheet of gift wrap.
- You could even make a star out of gold gift wrap and light cardboard (like cereal-box cardboard) to put at the top.
- You can go down to your local fabric store and buy some inexpensive velvet, or beautifully themed material and make your own gift wrap!
- The images will be available for a wide range of consumer product uses, including prints, posters, greeting cards, calendars, gifts, gift wrap, home decor, apparel and many others.
1envolver para regaloenvolver para obsequio formal
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.