1vino de jengibre masculine
- Matron allowed me to come too, for a while, to watch, pirouette around and drink a thimbleful of ginger wine.
- Music, dance and lashings of ginger wine will be put to good use in Kendal next week as local charity workers flag up World Aids Day.
- And then ginger wine, which has been the best tasting yet, though the alcohol content seems a little low.
- The cold prompted many players to take a nip of whiskey or green ginger wine at three-quarter time.
- We had one nip each of ginger wine with the meal.