1(magazine) solo para hombres(show/movie) de desnudos US(show/movie) de destape Spain US
- Perhaps he merely sneaks off to look at girlie magazines and drink with his friends.
- But they were soon in business, collecting names for their petition calling for girlie magazines to be banned from newsagents.
- He's comfortable living a double life - playing the happily married man while obsessing in a dark room over girly magazines.
- ‘Mr Jackson will freely admit that he does read girlie magazines from time to time,’ he said.
- On rare occasions a housemaster might have to confiscate copies of dubious girlie magazines emanating from Europe or South Africa.