1(of person, object)circunferencia femininehis ample girth — su contorno voluminoso humorous
- No doubt contributing to her girth was the circumstance of having borne her royal lover six children.
- I look tiny compared to the immense girth that I am now sporting.
- She unlinked his saddle and threw the girth over it.
- Put the saddle on the horse, but don't tighten the girth too much right away.
- Walking over to the side, I unhooked the girth and slid the saddle off, putting it on the outer fence.
- Leading him to a tree and commanding him to halt she hefted the saddle on and fastened the girth.
- So even if the girth gives, the saddle will stay on the horse's back.