- For insurance reasons, do-it-yourselfers can't use the chopper, power tools, mat cutter or the glass cutter.
- First, score the tile down the center with a glass cutter, then place the scored mark over a nail and press down to break the tile.
- But also collectable is another style of cast iron combination tool which excludes a glass cutter but incorporates devices for sharpening scissors and knives, and for opening cans.
- If you have a piece of glass available, use a glass cutter and a straightedge to size a replacement pane that is 1/8 inch smaller in length and width than the opening it must fit.
- He referred to evidence that looters had sophisticated glass cutters and keys to certain display cases and vaults; in some instances they bypassed replicas to steal only the finest works.