1lana de vidrio feminine
- The cell sap was extracted by pressing the leaf in a syringe barrel fitted with glass wool at the outlet to filter out cell debris.
- Another part of the plant material was placed into 5 ml pipette tips containing a glass wool filter in the tip, and immediately frozen with liquid nitrogen.
- The samples were filtered through glass wool and then separated on 15% polyacrylamide gels using standard methods.
- Lay down glass wool insulation about 4 inches thick in your loft, lag the hot water tank, draught-proof windows and doors.
- The solutions were filtered through glass wool to remove solid particles and were frozen at approximately - 20°C.
- According to workers at the National Hospital, they became ill after contractors removed a layer of solar heat insulation made of glass wool from the factory roof on November 26.
- The ‘Santa House’, was, of course, covered with glass wool and not snow.