1papel de vidrio masculine
- Once the board is constructed, the upper surface and edges need to be made very smooth and safe by rubbing with sandpaper and then glasspaper.
- To replace worn glasspaper, press the clip at the back of the sander and pull out the glasspaper.
- The whole float is then given two coats of cellulose sealer and smoothed over with flour grade glasspaper.
- Clean the cut rebate with the wood chisel and glasspaper, making sure to keep to the depth indicated by the scored lines.
- Roughen the surface of the inner tube over and around the puncture, using the glasspaper.
- If the saw blade has any rust on it, use some steel wool, a wire brush, or fine glasspaper to get as much of the rust off as you can.
- This course will include painting on glasspaper which will be available in the studio on the day.
- Remember to rub down with fine glasspaper between coats.
- The newly cut top surface was sanded flat, and blended in to the nut area with a file and glasspaper.
- Take the glasspaper and roll it around the screwdriver coarse side in.