In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1vuelo sin motor masculine
- This was an underwater version of gliding and parachuting, except that we had to avoid missing another drop-off.
- Spend more of your gliding time flying straight in rising air and you'll raise your glide over the ground.
- The gliding had a higher level of variation, but still was of a high quality.
- During her time with the squadron, she has tried her hand at both powered flying and gliding and has gained some fundraising experience.
- Sailplane pilots dream of gliding in the Andes, Sierra Nevada and over Jondaryan.
- The other thing that this writer of this book couldn't resist is a detailed account of flying and gliding towards the end of the book.
- There is the occasional mishap, but statistically, gliding has been shown to be about as safe as normal airplane flying.
- This month is the 75th anniversary of organised gliding in Australia.
- The rambles are £5, for example, while gliding was £30.
- As discussed previously, the difference between powered flight and gliding is the flight stroke, which produces thrust in true flyers.
- He took up gliding, sharing a glider with a local general practitioner, and went solo on his 65th birthday.
- Interesting experiment, although personally I don't think speed gliding is the way to go to promote our sport.
- The four sports were water skiing, sports parachuting, alpine skiing and gliding.
- The girl didn't notice the gathering, ominous clouds, and as soon as she thought of going gliding, her mood changed, and she became happy again.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.