- When I look to your sumptuous brown eyes that are glistering from pleasure and shine from intelligence.
- When he was finished, he pointed to a massive city with gigantic skyscrapers rising from its depths glistering with the rising sun behind it.
- His bright whites were glistering in the dull train lights as he smiled at her.
- Once this had been a forested and watered land with cool, blue, springs glistering in the caves, trickling out of the fissures, cutting ravines with their silver, gushing, flow.
- Her lips were layered with glistering, crimson lipstick, her eyes covered with sparkling pink eye shadow.