1the gloaming — el ocaso literary
- It's the gloaming twilight of it, the soft seduction of lost hopes, the valiant wit, the heroic jig.
- The sweetest songs belong to lovers in the gloaming,
- As it was, the darkness of night was beginning to give way to the gloaming before daylight.
- Small numbers of red deer are also here, especially in the gloaming, grazing high among the pines.
- But these marines did see a black flag pop up all at once above a water tower about 100 yards away, then a second flag somewhere in the gloaming above a rooftop.