In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1globalización femininemundialización feminine
- The process of globalization has certainly been amongst the most significant developments of the past few decades.
- The international movement against capitalist globalisation faces two important tests.
- What unites them is a deep scepticism with the way that international markets and globalisation work.
- Rather it is something linked with the process of capitalist globalization.
- But there is another form of globalization which operates on different values.
- It should not come as a shock that in an era of economic globalization, diversity makes business sense.
- The second aspect that struck me was his notion that globalisation is a process and therefore value free.
- One of the main reasons for the growing demand for global governance is the increasing globalization of business activity.
- The first stage of this process is to theorize capitalist globalization as a critical object.
- So the process of what's called globalisation is the process of centralising power.
- In this part of the book the question of the extent to which organizations are involved in a process of globalization is considered.
- Neither the existence nor even the scale of contemporary globalization of trade is at all novel.
- These traders have been among the most prominent forces driving the process of globalization.
- Rather it is because they are marginalized participants in the process of economic globalization.
- The process of globalisation has both encouraged and been encouraged by the free movement of people.
- The capitalist response to this has been the process known as globalisation.
- Indeed the unstoppable process of globalisation produces the exactly opposite reaction.
- Much of the world's ills have little to do with the process of globalisation itself.
- Is globalisation a set of processes dominated by Western countries to their own advantage?
- But war can have a negative effect on international institutions and scale back globalisation.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.