1(de guante) títere masculinepolichinela masculine
- The cheeky glove puppet fox hosts a variety and sketch show format - a procession of comic stooges play straight man and second fiddle to his antics.
- A glove puppet used by the actor played the role of a ‘journalist’ who is in search of a hot and spicy story for the coming day's paper.
- Schofield had his own comic sidekick, squeaky glove puppet Gordon the Gopher.
- To get the message across, they use a glove puppet to help illustrate scenarios.
- Following him will be a glove puppet performance by the highly-regarded Hsiao Hsi-yuan troupe.
- So boomerangs, glove puppets, masks, water pistols and the like will continue to find a market.
- While Andy, Bill and Ben were controlled from above on strings, Rag, Tag and Bobtail were glove puppets manipulated from below.
- I chose not to join in the pro-hunt march, but I did enjoy seeing the local TV news reporter doing a piece to camera with a cuddly fox glove puppet on his hand.
- String puppets Muffin the Mule, Andy Pandy and Pinky and Perky and glove puppet Sooty were among early TV's biggest stars.
- The kit consists of dolls, glove puppets and models, including a garage, designed to encourage interaction.
- The kids' handwork is in the form of finger and glove puppets.
- Now, the Clangers were a set of knitted woollen glove puppets from a Sunday afternoon TV programme, screened if my memory serves after Liberace and before I Love Lucy.
- Dripping theatrical blood over his head, he dons his legendary glove puppet and offers a sweet performance of ‘Happy Birthday’ to a lady on the front row.
- But, good as his word, he had picked up everything on the list, plus a little extra - two comical glove puppets to entertain the kids.
- All the activities had a ghostly theme and they even made ghostly glove puppets.
- It is funny how the chambers fit your fingers like a glove puppet.
- Out came the appropriate glove puppets afterwards, followed by much ‘cooking’ activity in the kitchen.