1tener el ceño fruncidoto glower at sb — fulminar a algn con la mirada
1ceño fruncido masculinehe looked at her with an angry glower — le dirigió una mirada fulminante
- Timothy slowly turned a frightening glower on his partner.
- He turned away from her, hiding the glower on his face.
- The woman in the robes smiled at him blankly, while the couple only greeted him with a somber glower.
- My glower became a frown, and I folded my arms, leaning back against the couch.
- ‘We're probably not even going to right way,’ she told him and he gave her a glower.
- I kicked at it and peered up into the branches, meeting her glowing eyes with a glower.
- She had what could only be described as a glower on her face.
- Aaron tensed up when Giovanni gave him an almighty glower.
- Deirdre's eyes were set in a determined glower, David's teeth gritted in effort.
- After her brief moment of shy nervousness, she began to feel a sharp indignation flaring up, and she shot a glower up at him.
- When she got to the car, she smiled a good morning at Neil and gave Clayton a glower.
- Dimitri shot him a scathing glower, though it gained him nothing.
- I sat back on my haunches, breathing heavily, and casting what I could only imagine to be the fiercest glower of animosity I'd ever bestowed upon another human being.
- A faint smirk pulls at the corners of Alonzo's pale lips, but noticing it, he immediately replaces the smirk with yet another angry glower.
- It was an intemperate outburst, but even as he stamped out of the room with a dark glower, his inquisitors were breaking into smiles.
- I stared at him, tried to give him a hateful glower, but turned the page back anyway.
- So I was relieved to be welcomed only with a glower, a few quickfire questions, and the request for evidence that I was from the press.
- I stopped and stared at him with a feline glower.
- He glanced up, meeting the glower of the soldier standing before him, then looked down at his feet, scuffing the dust on the paved road absently with the toe of one of his boots.
- The teacher pierced him with a glower, so he stuck his hands behind his back again and strolled away from the students, developing a sudden interest in the back of the room.